Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let's talk foolish!

I am starting this blog to talk about simple things that are made complex by the people for the people. We will be talking about any thing that affects us as a people and will discuss on things that could make our lives a little bit simpler and easier.

I would like to start by saying I am a true believer of John Lennon's vision of free world describe on his song "Imagine", except for the part where he talks about possession. I haven't developed a level of maturity to understand or believe that part of the verse. But the rest is spot on.

Just think about how much simpler life would be if everyone had the liberty to live anywhere in the world. Just like in the old days when you would not need permission to travel anywhere on Earth.

On another note, how simpler life would be if every one spoke one language. There would be no need of translators and that is one less profession to worry about. I know people think diversity in languages reflects our culture, but what would you value more a culture or an ability to communicate with the person sitting next to you.

Well, I don't want to bore you on my first post. So, would like to end this here mentioning that your participation would make this much more productive than just one fool talking.


No comments:

Post a Comment